- Because we have the most comprehensive website of any Alpine estate agent, with area guides, buyer’s guides and a host of tools to make the property buying process run smoothly. In full HD, mobile and tablet compatible too.
- Our agents are trained to take top quality photos for the best presentation of your property on the web. For every property we provide an honest and open property write-up which we find our clients appreciate, floor-plans and Google map location.
- Because we write the most comprehensive blog on property in the Alps at www.blog.alpine-property.com and we market ourselves on Facebook, Google+, Linkedin, Twitter and other social platforms.
- Because our website is fully translated into French and English.
- Because we have property viewing statistics and prospect tracking, which means we can give qualified feedback for every property on our site.
Because we have property viewing statistics and prospect tracking, which means we can give qualified feedback for every property on our site. This is freely accessible to all our sellers via our website with a private login.
- Because we re-advertise our properties with Zoopla and Right Move and a host of other smaller (but effective) websites.
Because we automatically advertise properties on ‘Se Loger’ – the biggest property portal website in France.
- Because we have 16 experienced team members, all locally based in their regions, but working closely with each other. That means each property has exposure to clients who are also searching in Megève, Chamonix, St Gervais, Morzine, Les Gets, Châtel, Samoëns, Les Carroz, La Clusaz, Le Grand-Bornand, Annecy, Notre Dame de Bellecombe, Les Saisies and the Vallée Verte.
- Because we’ve been established for over 17 years, with French, English and Dutch partners in the business.
- Because we hold a Carte Professionnelle (N° T 1557/74 provided by the Préfecture of the Haute Savoie) so we are legally qualified to operate as a full-service Estate Agency in France.
- Because all of our agents are trained to comply with and be aware of the latest legislative requirements for selling French property.